Wireless Firmware Engineer
£350 to £400
The successful candidate will be responsible for full life cycle development on the Smart Metering product range, including:
Requirement analysis, Design, Development, Maintenance, Continuous integration, Configuration management.
You will develop and maintain the wireless technologies used in the Smart Metering product range, including stack and application code, Interoperability testing and test events.
You will understand secure coding techniques to ensure the product range meets the required industry standards for the relevant certifications and approvals.
- Degree or higher in a relevant subject.
- 5 -10 years of Embedded C programming.
- Good working knowledge of embedded RTOS.
- Low level embedded processor/microcontroller.
- Secure coding, MISRA.
- Wireless technologies (ZigBee, Bluetooth, 3GPP, IoT).
- ZigBee Smart Energy.
- Over the air protocol analysis.
- Interoperability testing.
- Design and development of low power systems.
- Smart metering (DLMS, GBCS).
- Agile software development.