Smart Metering Solution Architect
The role of Solution Architect will work as the key provider of technical leadership and design documentation to the Technical Director, Customers, Standards Groups, Design/Development teams, Test teams and Manufacturing/Supply chain teams.
- To engage with UK Smart metering specifications and working groups and act as subject matter experts
- Define and manage requirements for the development teams
- Deliver specifications for development and test
- Develop documentation to support development, including architecture and detailed design
- Review and sign off test cases and results delivered by the test teams
- Provide issue resolution solution support to development team, customers and industry
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with AMI meter deployments involving remote communications.
- Experience with advanced tariff and data profile systems including prepayment.
- Experience with UK smart metering specifications; GBCS, CPA, Zigbee, DLMS
- Experienced in creating product specifications across all aspects of creating such a smart metering products.
- Detailed knowledge of the software components involved, and how to architect and specify for the broader development team.
- Proven ability to create clear, unambiguous documentation and to coach peers and reporting resources in how to deliver high quality documentation