Senior Data Scientist
We are launching new services for our Energy Clients and are seeking a senior data scientist to help shape and develop our AI propositions.
You will be an early AI team member with a high degree of autonomy and ability to really shape our offerings. You will have a track record of setting realistic targets and delivering them, working with and reporting to senior team members.
This role is responsible for delivering anomaly detection solutions in Energy Sector networks.
- Have 5+ years’ experience and a strong track record of designing, building and delivering solutions for similar use cases. For example: churn prediction, fraud detection, predictive maintenance and also have an understanding of recommender systems
- Must have Energy sector experience (either: electricity, green energy)
- Proven track record in building own Algorithms,
- Be able to demonstrate value from your previous projects.
- Hold advanced qualifications in quantitative disciplines.
- Have strong knowledge of application and limitations of a wide range of classification and prediction techniques.
- Will be working with large volumes of data and have solid experience working with big data architecture and data flows.
- Expert knowledge of R, Python and SQL.
- Have the ability to rapid prototype using R-Shiny or Python Django.
- Understand agile iterative development and delivery with a hands on approach and a can do attitude.
- Be highly disciplined and self-organised, but also a team player.
- Have strong communication and presentation skills. Be able to convey complex solutions in simple terms.
The following would also be helpful, but not essential:
- Data engineering skills with cloud platforms and big data tools.
- Knowledge of cloud deployment
- Experience with Business Intelligence dashboards such as PowerBI, Qlik & Tableau.