In this role you will work on OpenStack installation, configuration, administration, and troubleshooting of client's Cloud Infrastructure. You will contribute to a continuous improvement process as well as actively contribute to knowledge sharing and ensuring re-use within the team.
- Min 5 years of experience working with OpenStack installation, configuration, administration, and troubleshooting.
- Domain experience: Cloud storage and/or networking, OpenStack.
Knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- Deploying OpenStack and scaling OpenStack
- Knowledge of Cloud Automation using Ansible, Bash, Python
- Networking and troubleshooting (TCP/IP, DNS, routing, switching, firewalls, or LAN/WAN), experience to configure L2/L3 Switches
The rest of the team consists of people of whom 2/3 who have +10 years of CI expertise and 1/3 are young CI professionals, ie very senior colleagues available.
- Are you able to start on-site in Finland on your first day of work? (computer needs to be picked up on-site in Finland)
- Please describe your experience in IT Infrastructure Development?