£45000 - £60000
- Firmware development for the Company’s product range.
- You will be involved in the design and development of the platform firmware used in the product range.
- You will support firmware Project Management development tracking and status as part of the Agile development process. This involves working with team leads to create development tasks, assignment to team members and progress tracking.
- From day one you will be given responsibility and will start working on live projects, where you will apply your existing knowledge and skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for full life cycle development on the company’s product range, including:
- Requirement analysis
- Continuous integration
- Configuration management
- Peer code inspection
- Task creation and tracking
You will develop and maintain firmware platform components shared across the whole family of products including RTOS, Drivers, Encryption engines, Communication Stacks and Metering Engines. You will understand secure coding techniques to ensure the product range meets the required industry standards for the relevant certifications and approvals.
Key Competencies/ What’s desired?
- The ideal candidate will have experience in the development of new hardware into real time systems with the use of drivers.