This will be a really exciting opportunity, joining a growing organisation in their London office.
The position will be to start as soon as possible, following a 2 stage interview process (first stage will be a telephone interview).
- Holidays - 30 days per year (plus 8 days public holiday)
- With your help, our goal is to widely open our Framework as a service to developers allowing them to build applications and publish to our large customer community.
- We are building a "single page application" and we are looking for someone who has had this experience previously.
- We are looking for candidates based on HTML5, ExtJS / Angular / React, Node.js, C++ (addon Node.js) and mongoDB technologies.
- Who understand highly dynamic applications for the browser and desktop applications based on Internet/web standards
- Who are interested in designing standards, protocols and frameworks, to be used in Internet applications.
- Who are willing to learn and are also willing to bring their ideas and exchange to reach the best possible solution.
In addition, the ideal candidate will possess:
- Keen attention to detail with a creative flair
- Excellent organisational skills and timekeeping
- A positive and enthusiastic drive towards work
- Ability to communicate successfully and work effectively with other team members
Non - negotiable:
- Back end experience within architecture, algorithms etc